A sweet girl joined our household for a moment, we hope. Karl and I found her wandering on the highway and brought her home and spent the rest of the day - posting, visiting police, and letting people know about "good girl". Without tags we don't even have a name to call her.
"I am a sweet loving family member without a voice to tell anyone who I am or where I live. Please make sure you tagged your pets to help people who help your animals find their way home."
NO MICRO CHIP - NO NAME TAGS
Ideas to help find a lost dog.
- Make sure your pet has identification - PET'S NAME, PHONE, CITY
- Keep a current PET ID form in your car with a picture of you pet and yourself to prove identity
- Make a poster of your pet and post in local areas - launder mat, near stop signs
- Contact local animal shelters, police, veterinarians and drop off your poster
- Post on social media to friends, neighbors and family
- Pet Amber Alert - Yes it really does exist.
- When you find you pet call and thank the people who helped you.